Dedicated Yard Jockey truck driverReynoldsburg, OH | $3,000 sign-on bonus
- Average pay:
- $950 - $1,150 weekly
- Home time:
- 3 months or greater CDL experience
- Job ID:
- Predictable daily home time work schedule: Monday-Friday work, with occasional Saturdays.
- Move dry van trailers on customer yards for loading and unloading at docks.
- No-touch, mostly drop-and-hook freight.
- Prepare trailers for other drivers to transport.
- Occasionally assist in hauling loads to nearby locations.
Pay and bonus potential
- Route and detention pay.
- $3,000 sign-on bonus for experienced drivers.
- Quarterly safety and performance bonuses of up to $2,400 per year.
- Annual longevity bonuses.
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Live within 30 miles of Reynoldsburg, OH.
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Disability and life insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Ten paid holidays and paid time off.
- Company-wide time off during the weeks of July Fourth and Christmas.
- Company-provided uniforms.
A wholly owned subsidiary of Schneider, Midwest Logistics Systems, Ltd. (MLS) is operated separately from Schneider with its own operating procedures, qualification requirements, training program, pay packages and benefits. If you have any questions about becoming an MLS driver, please contact an MLS recruiter at 800-636-3143.