Local dedicated truck driving jobs
Driving opportunities throughout the Midwest and South
Midwest Logistics Systems (MLS) has local dedicated driving jobs for both inexperienced and experienced drivers. If you have a Class A CDL and are looking for a predictable schedule, consistent loads and frequent home time, explore what we have to offer.Find a driving job
Why drive for MLS?
Daily home time
Monday through Friday work schedules with occasional Saturdays
Mostly drop and hook
Drivers average $1,000-$1,250 per week
- Mostly Volvo tractor fleet.
- Leading benefits package, including health, vision and dental insurance, a 401(k) with company match, paid time off and more.
- Ten paid holidays.
- Small company with a family-like work culture.
- Bonuses based on driving performance and safety.
- Access to 30 facilities across 11 states in the Midwest and South.
- Possess a valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Live within the location requirements of the job being applied to.